INSPECTION OF THE PERFORMED CONSTRUCTION WORKS
Evaluation &Inspection of the performed construction works includes:
- Measurements at the worksite and comparison of the obtained data with the defined work scope, hidden works acts, cost estimate, acts on completed works;
- Comparison of the material and labor expenses, and use of the machinery specified in the acts of completed works with the acting technical regulations;
- Comparison of the costs for materials, labor remuneration, costs for use of machinery with the cost estimate and procurement documents.
In case of additional orders, it may also include:
- Comparison of the costs for materials, labor remuneration, costs for use of machinery with the average market prices;
- Comparison of all extra charges with the average market data;