INSPECTION OF THE PERFORMED CONSTRUCTION WORKS
Inspection of the performed construction works is needed to make customer (developer, inspector, owner) sure that the costs were made reasonably while making contractor sure that the remuneration for the performed works will not become a subject of dispute;
The contractors often submit to the customer (developer, investor, owner) the acts on completed works, with the overstated work scopes, containing duplicated work scopes and payments, overstated costs for use of the materials and machinery etc. Finally, the customer has to make much greater payments than initially planned.
As a result of inspection conducted by our organization all non-conformities will be identified and the inspection report will reflect only actually performed works, their costs and amounts of all related extra charges.
Evaluation &Inspection of the performed construction works includes:
- Measurements at the worksite and comparison of the obtained data with the defined work scope, hidden works acts, cost estimate, acts on completed works;
- Comparison of the material and labor expenses, and use of the machinery specified in the acts of completed works with the acting technical regulations;
- Comparison of the costs for materials, labor remuneration, costs for use of machinery with the cost estimate and procurement documents.
In case of additional orders, it may also include:
- Comparison of the costs for materials, labor remuneration, costs for use of machinery with the average market prices;
- Comparison of all extra charges with the average market data;